1947

Gottfried Abfalterer begins an apprenticeship whit Nikolaus Oberhollenzer (“Templ Niggl”) in St.Johann. First, it not operates only in the workshop, as was customary in the past. He was traveling on farms and rural environment to manufacture shoes on request. This first as a journeyman then as an independent Master

1959

Founding of a traveltrading business for shoewear

1963

Opening a Shoeshop in Luttach

1973

Expansion to leatherwear in the store in Luttach

1983

Opening a Shoeshop in Mühlen in Taufers

1995

The son Norbert learned the craft of the shoemaker and acquires the Master

1997

Opening a 2th store in Luttach

2005

The founder Gottfried Abfalterer dies at the age of 74 years

2005

The childrens Norbert, Rosmarie und Karl take over the Family business

2007

Refurbishment of the store in Mühlen in Taufers

2009

Refurbishment of the store in Luttach at the mainroad

2010

Refurbishment of the 2th store in Luttach